Our Mission at Gabriel Rehabilitation is to provide exceptional service to our clients accomplished by:
- Providing rehabilitation programs that are custom designed and implemented in an encouraging and supportive environment.
- Providing our patients with up-to-date, clean, and safe facilities.
- Hiring highly qualified professional staff members who are encouraged to learn and grow as care givers and community leaders.
- Providing patients with adequate education on their diagnosis and treatment plan to empower them and encourage them to be active in their recovery.
- Evaluating and purchasing state of the art equipment that is scientifically shown to help accomplish their rehabilitation goals.
We are a therapist owned private physical therapy practice.; Our vision is to provide patient centered care that not only meets but exceeds our clients’ expectations. We offer patients a convenient location, immediate scheduling, early and late appointments 6 days a week, caring professionals and the best rehabilitation experience possible. Starting in 1997 we have passionately pursued this vision. To achieve this vision we have:
- Hired and maintained an experienced, caring, staff of licensed therapists only. With no aids or assistants who have a combined experience of more than 50 years in outpatient, orthopedic rehabilitation. The owner is on site and maintains a full schedule of patients.
- Developed specialized rehabilitation programs that are focused on treating the “whole patient.” We establish functional goals, communicate those goals to the patient and help the patient achieve those goals.
- Joined PTPN America’s first and largest network of independent rehabilitation providers which has the highest quality standards for therapists in the rehabilitation industry.
- Patients receive individualized treatment throughout the course of therapy with the same therapist to allow continuity of care and an increased level of trust between patient and therapist.
- We are specialists in manual therapy and believe that the “hands-on” approach speeds recovery.